Our Savior's Lutheran Church Foundation Inc.
Our Savior's Foundation Incorporated is a non-profit corporation founded by the Our Savior's congregation in 1969. It was founded to expand the witness and mission of Our Savior's, while providing the congregation a fiduciary for special funds and other generous donations. Our Savior's Foundation contains an endowment feature to support and solidify the financial well-being of the church. Enhancing and growing the endowment and continued gift giving are the primary goals of the foundation board.
- The corporation belongs to you the congregation of Our Savior's Lutheran Church (OSLC) and is a financial strength for the congregation.
- The corporation is operated for religious, charitable and educational purposes. Gifts are distributed as per those guidelines.
- The corporation is in place to accept, hold, administer, invest and disburse funds as received from a person, persons or corporations.
Ways to grow OSLC Foundation
- Legacy giving is responsible for about 65% of foundation growth nationally.
- Legacy giving to OSLC Foundation may be gifted through, but not limited to; cash, insurance policies, annuities, wills and trusts.
- Giving to the Foundation has tax advantages.
- For further information, please see one of our pastors or a member of the Foundation Board.
OSLC Foundation Board Members
- Ross Berg, President
- Dave Carlsrud, Secretary
- Jeff Nathan, Treasurer
- Don Bauer
- Todd Kohler
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.